- This viewer is made of Aluminum. By
means of an ingenious construction it is
possible to switch between the two frame
- Maximum picture size is 36x36 mm.
(horizontal and vertical mounted slides).
- Sharpness is separately adjustable for
each eye by screwing the lenses in or out
the viewer body.
- Lens separation is adjustable from 57 to
- Two types of oculars with different focal
distances (enlargement) are available; F=
45 or F= 50 mm.
- The optics are
coated double acromatic lenses with a diameter of
- Enlargement for 45 mm. optic: 5.6,
enlargement for 50 mm. optic 5.
- Lens caps to protect against scratching
Choosing the right ocular for your application
is depending on a few issues:
The 50 mm. ocular can handle all slide formats.
Spectacle wearers are able to see into the
corners of the slide without moving the viewer in
front of the head.
The 45 mm. ocular is made to enlarge small
pictures like 23x21 mm. and half frame format
23x18 mm. When using larger images with this
ocular, spectacle wearers are not able to see the
Use the 50 mm. lenses for: maximum picture size 24x36 mm; RBT
camera's, Belplasca, Realist, FED, Kodak, etc.
Use the 45 mm. lenses for: maximum picture size 24x28 mm;
Belplasca, Realist, Kodak, half frame pictures 24x18 mm. Nimslo.